The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival
时间:2023-12-02 17:12:02 出处:쇼핑阅读（143）
The 2023 Seoul Fantastic Beer Festival, which launched Friday, runs until Oct. 15 at Seoul Noryangjin Soccer and Baseball Stadium.
The festival, the largest and longest-running beer festival here, showcases all kinds of beer, and offers a variety of food and music performances. Admission is free for all visitors. However, those who want to sit at designated tables to watch the performances will be required to purchase tickets in advance.
People can line up from 1 p.m. on weekdays and weekends, two hours before the event starts.
The venue is divided into the World Beer Zone and the Picnic Zone.
For access to the World Beer Zone, tickets are mandatory. This area hosts various artist performances, with a lineup featuring veteran dance music trio Koyote, hip-hop group Dynamic Duo and singer Baek Ji-young, with tables set up for beer and food.
The Picnic Zone will feature a separate stage for DJ performances. Visitors can sit on the ground using mats that are available for purchase at the event. Entry to the Picnic Zone is free.
Group tickets for corporations and clubs are also available.
Hosted by the Seoul Beer Festival Organizing Committee, the annual festival aims to showcase beer brands representing South Korea, as well as craft beers from around the world.
Alongside performances from K-pop artists and other performers, the committee said it hopes to unite Seoul's small businesses to create a memorable experience for visitors.
- [Herald Interview] Netflix's ‘Devil’s Plan’ expands realm of survival game shows
- 'Basel Night' at Swiss Embassy in Seoul heralds Basel's cultural legacy
- 28th BIFF comes to an end
- S. Korea has 'no urgency' to cut key lending rate soon: IMF director
- Beef prices have soared 100
- “北, 무단철거 금강산 골프장서 옥수수 건조”
- PM visits Greece for talks on cooperation, World Expo bid campaign
- S. Korea signs consortium deal with Canada, Italy for nuclear reactor refurbishment in Romania
- Seoul subway workers vote for strike plan