时间:2023-12-02 16:18:11 出处:게임阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
- Posco Future M achieves 100% recycling of refractory waste
- S. Korea joins ICRC's major donor group for 1st time
- 공군 수송기 급파, 한·일 220명 텔아비브 탈출
- TvN Sports, CGV to screen Bundesliga’s first ‘Korean derby’
- Jeonse scams cause W510b in losses, with less than 25% recovered: lawmaker
- Wage talks between Kia, labor union fail again
- LG Innotek wins patents for EV charging technology
- Another suspect of Tajik duo behind S. Korean money exchange robbery nabbed