Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
时间:2023-12-02 16:10:27 出处:여행阅读（143）
Seoul's Daehangno district was brimming with visitors on Sunday for the opening of "2023 Welcome Daehakro," the largest domestic performance tourism festival in the country.
The festivities began with a vibrant opening show on the main street, which was closed to traffic for the event. The opening show featured a festive parade of performances from musicals, dance, taekwondo demonstrations and marching bands.
As part of the festival, fringe performances will continue throughout October, with a series of outdoor shows at Marronnier Park on Sunday and on Oct. 27-28. These performances will showcase a diverse range of street arts, including theater, musicals, non-verbal shows, magic and classical music.
- Another suspect of Tajik duo behind S. Korean money exchange robbery nabbed
- Gangwon Forestry Exhibition 2023 kicks off in Korea's 'forest capital'
- Apple to launch iPhone15 series in S. Korea on Oct. 13
- Yoon, doctors set to clash over medical school quota
- Russian FM to visit Pyongyang next month as follow
- Allies vow stern measures against Russia
- "가리비 8m 천장까지 쌓였다"…단 한달만에 日 타격 입힌 中
- Hyundai Rotem to showcase new ground weapons systems at Seoul expo