Dawn begins mandatory military service
时间:2023-12-02 17:25:26 出处:뉴스阅读（143）
K-pop solo artist Dawn began his mandatory military service on Thursday, according to music label At Area.
“I am going to deliver a bit of a sudden announcement. I am beginning my mandatory military service today by doing alternative service,” Dawn took to his social media.
“Please understand that I could not share the information earlier as I wanted to enlist quietly. Nonetheless, I wanted to say that I am very thankful for my fans who always support me and I will be back after completing my compulsory military service,” he added.
He also said that he has some songs prepared, which will be released while he is serving the country.
Dawn debuted in 2016 as a member of the K-pop boy group Pentagon.
He left the group in 2018 and since has begun his career as a solo artist, producing hit tracks such as “Money,” “Stupid Cool,” and “Dear My Lights.”
- Another suspect of Tajik duo behind S. Korean money exchange robbery nabbed
- [Herald Review] ‘Carmen’ redefines iconic femme fatale as stalking victim
- The Korea Herald to hold space forum on Oct. 11
- Hyundai Steel to showcase low
- 오세훈, ‘TBS 폐지’ 묻자 “그런 일 생겨서는 안 돼”
- Orchestra composed of players with visual impairment to perform Oct. 4
- “김정은 두만강역 통해 귀국…조로관계 발전 새로운 장”
- Trilateral talks open on Korea
- HiteJinro to produce soju in Vietnam